404 Not Found
She still writes, story edits screenplays, makes films, websites, and dreams of changing the world in her spare time. There’s just a lot less spare time now.
Below is author, playwright, investor, Benj Gallander’s “elevator pitch”. He’s a really cool guy with a great message.
- And was invited to pitch her black comedy feature script at The Atlantic Film Festival 2010.
- Her one minute film One Step Forward was selected to screen at The Rooms, Newfoundland’s provincial art gallery, as part of the exhibit Short Sighted starting September 2010.
- Irene likes BookShorts too, and thinks its festival based on films inspired by books is tops. Her film This Hour has Seven Decades opened up the show.
- Irene’s short film “Archetypes” screened at the 2007 St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival. She was also the Official Festival Blogger.
- Watch the video of the premiere of “Archetypes: The Expectant Mother” at the 60 Second Film Festival where she talks about writing comedy. It’s just after half-way through the video… after she crashes through the doors.
- Irene was BABS! – the poster child for Moovy.ca – a community web site for filmmakers on the rock.
- Irene can be bought. Check out her adventures in Hollywood as Ford invites her to Escape from Boredom.
- Irene was featured along with some of her films in episodes of BookShorts Moving Stories, an insightful new television series exploring the art of filmmaking. It aired on Rogers Television.