Irene has sold out and now writes TV, radio and print ads for the
She still writes, story edits screenplays, makes films, websites, and dreams of changing the world in her spare time. There’s just a lot less spare time now.
Below is author, playwright, investor, Benj Gallander’s “elevator pitch”. He’s a really cool guy with a great message.
- And was invited to pitch her black comedy feature script at The Atlantic Film Festival 2010.
- Her one minute film One Step Forward was selected to screen at The Rooms, Newfoundland’s provincial art gallery, as part of the exhibit Short Sighted starting September 2010.
- Irene likes BookShorts too, and thinks its festival based on films inspired by books is tops. Her film This Hour has Seven Decades opened up the show.
- Irene’s short film “Archetypes” screened at the 2007 St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival. She was also the Official Festival Blogger.
- Watch the video of the premiere of “Archetypes: The Expectant Mother” at the 60 Second Film Festival where she talks about writing comedy. It’s just after half-way through the video… after she crashes through the doors.
- Irene was BABS! – the poster child for Moovy.ca – a community web site for filmmakers on the rock.
- Irene can be bought. Check out her adventures in Hollywood as Ford invites her to Escape from Boredom.
- Irene was featured along with some of her films in episodes of BookShorts Moving Stories, an insightful new television series exploring the art of filmmaking. It aired on Rogers Television.